Thrive Kelp is a complete source of bioavailable minerals, vitamins, and beneficial phytonutrients, and delivers a range of stress‐relieving benefits to companion animals. The trace minerals in Thrive Kelp are essential for proper immune and thyroid function. Thrive Kelp is an excellent supplement in raw, dehydrated, frozen, and dried foods – for skin and coat health, clearer eyes, and immune response.
- 100% Canadian
- Over 60 Vital Minerals, Amino Acids, and Vitamins
- Improves Digestion and Promotes Healthy Skin and Shiny Coat
- Builds Immune System Function to Increase Resistance to Disease and Faster Healing
- Provides Nutrients to Help Dogs with Hypothyroidism
- Recommended for Dogs, Cats, Puppies, and Kittens of All Sizes
Organic Sea Kelp
0.93g per scoop
1 scoop = 1/4 tsp
Per 100g – Crude Protein 8.5 %, Fat 2.0%, Crude Fiber 4%, Moisture 9%, Total Ash (Minerals) 29%, Carbohydrates (Nitrogen free extracts) 47.5%, Iodine content 780 ppm, Iron 622 ppm, Selenium 0.3ppmn, Zinc 12 ppm.
Amino Acids (% of Total Amino Acids) Alanine 5.52, Lysine 4.24, Arginine 5.4, Methionine 1.07, Aspartic Acid 9.88, Phenylalanine 3.54, Cystine 1.49, Proline 3.71, Glycine 5.70, Serine 4.92, Glutamic Acid 12.03, Threonine 4.60, Histidine 1.29, Tryptophan 1.68, Isoleucine 3.26, Tyrosine 3.52, Leucine 5.63, Valine 3.51.