Benefits of Raw
Making the switch to raw food is a big decision. There is a lot of information out there that can help, but sometimes it can be overwhelming. In this section you will find information on the benefits of raw and details on why kibble can cause problems for our pets.
There are immediate benefits you will notice, your pet will have:
- smaller poops
- a softer, shinier coat
- more stamina
- better weight control
- to drink less water (kibble leaves them constantly dehydrated)
- less allergies
There are many long term benefits:
- A Supercharged Immune System: Creates a balanced, powerful, and protective immune system (your dog's defense mechanism preventing disease).
- A Calm Tummy: Be rid of diet-related digestive problems such as diarrhea, upset stomach, bloat, and cramping.
- Healthy Teeth & Gums: Whiter teeth, fresher breath, and beautiful pink gums.
- Maximum Nutritional Advantage: Fresh raw food provides a great balance of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and live enzymes for a healthy development of the nervous system, skeletal/muscular system, and joint cartilage.
- Allergy Free: Halt or reduce allergies, skin eruptions, eye infections, and autoimmune disorders.
- Improved Plumbing: Kidney ailments, painful plugs, crystals, stones, and urinary tract infections from a processed diet are no longer a concern.
- Boost Brain Function: Notice a clear mental state, improved temperament and behavior, making puppy and dog training smoother.
- Less Vet Bills: Free of chronic health problems that lead to continuous vet visits.
As you can see, feeding raw creates a system in balance that will allow your dog to live a longer, healthier, happier life.